- Dates: Saturday, October 22 & 29 and November 5 & 12 (4 Weeks), 9:00am-12:00pm
- Tuition: $45 plus supplies
- Instructor: Lisa Rivera
Students will learn the basics of sewing by making one of several fun projects: sew a pair of pajama bottoms, a drawstring bag or hold-all zippered pouch.
We will make the patterns together or provide several pattern options.
We use Janome Sewing machines or you may bring your own.
Class time and instructional techniques will include:
- Use a pattern or use your favorite pair of pajama bottoms to make a pattern & sew a pair.
- Choose a pattern (provided) to make a drawstring or zippered bag
- One-on-one work with instructor
- Individual sewing time
- Group discussion and sharing
Students will finish the course with confidence in:
- Operating a sewing machine
- Selecting fabrics for projects
- Stitching various seam types
- Finishing edges
- Hand stitching basics